The Uniabuja post utme 2018 form is now out. The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2018/2019 academic session post UTME / admission screening exercise.
- Only UTME candidates who selected University of Abuja are eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
- UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made University of Abuja first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME 2018:
These are instructions on how to access the Pre-admission Screening Application on the Portal:
A. New Application:
1. logon to www.unibuja.com
2. Print Procedure for accessing sale of Online Pre-admission Screening Application by clicking on Landing page.
3. Exit Landing page.
4. Click on Pre-admission Screening button on Main menu home page.
5. Click Admission then, select Screening (to start a new application)
6. Type JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and click Pay with Card and fill online form save and continue till you end session.
7. Read the contained instructions and click “continue” at the bottom end of the page
8. Enter your Personal Data details, select your Program of choice and click on “Pay with Remita” do not input any information in “Enter your PIN column or click Apply New”
9. A page will display, write down your Reference number (where there issues, it will be used to resolve same). Confirm the amount displayed for the Pre-admission Screening Application Form and ensure you have the stated amount, (N2,000) in your Bank Account (ATM Card) to be used for payment online. Then click “proceed”.
10. Click on “proceed to gateway”
11. Your Remita Reference (RRR) number will be displayed (write it down or print invoice)
12. Use “pay now with cards or wallets” payment options (this is the best and recommended option), click on the icon of the card you are using either Verve, Master card, or Visa, then click “Proceed”. NO BANK BRANCH PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED.