It is whelming to announced to you all that Unilag Dli Part-Time Programme now accepts 16 years of age and above to be considered for admission into it’s various courses.
The form is still actually out on sale and still sells for 18,000
DOCUMENTS FOR PROCESSING THE DLI APPLICATION FORM:
- Aspiring student of unilag dli should not be less than 21years old as at the time he or she is applying
- O’Level Certificate (Except Students who wrote Exam a year before this announcement that are permitted to present the computer print out of their NECO or WAEC)
- Testimonial Original (Either Primary or Secondary School)
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Marriage Certificate (Applicable to only married candidate)
- Newspaper Publication (Applicable to only married candidate)
- Note: DLI does not take NABTEB as at this year.
AVAILABLE UNILAG DLI COURSES
- Bachelor of Education in Biology Education
- Bachelor of Education in Chemistry Education
- Bachelor of Education in Mathematics Education
- Bachelor of Education in Physics Education
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration.
If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call or whatsapp our number 09022205421 or you can drop your questions on the comment section I will sure do well to reply you.
For further inquiries and admission assistance call 09022205421/08117765394
And most especially don’t forget to click on the subscription button to get all updates sent directly to your mail.