The University of Lagos Diploma programme (now officially called UNILAG Foundation Programmes) was initiated in 1998 to provide an avenue for students to gain admission into the 200 Level of degree programmes of the institution.
Over the years, the programme has done just that. Moving forward, the management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has introduced new innovations aimed at improving the quality of product from the programme and the university as a whole.
3 things you should know about UNILAG Diploma (Foundation)
1. You can gain admission into six foreign universities at the end of the UNILAG Diploma (Foundation)
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) partnered with six foreign universities to allow students gain admission after completing the UNILAG Diploma (Foundation). The names of the universities are:
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of the West of England
- De Montfort University, Leicester
- University of Birmingham
- Soochow University, China
2. Entrance examination into UNILAG Diploma (Foundation) is now in CBT format
The entrance examination into the UNILAG Diploma (Foundation) is now a Computer Based Test Examination. The examination subjects are:
- English and Mathematics – 20 questions each
- Three other relevant questions (according to candidates choice of subject combination) – 15 questions each
- All questions are multiple choice
All 85 questions will be answered in one hour.
UNILAG Diploma (Foundation) entrance examination is mostly a repetition of past questions, so if you are familiar with the past questions, you are good to go!
3. You can practice all UNILAG Diploma (Foundation) past questions on pass.ng
Pass.ng has packaged all past questions and answers in a CBT format to enable you to prepare adequately for the entrance examination.
Have you applied for the UNILAG Diploma (Foundation) programme? Leave your comment below
Don’t forget to share with your friends.