UNILAG DLI REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES FOR SCREENING
Hello great minds, this is to inform you that the UNILAG DLI entrance application form is very much on sale now and anybody with five credits in O’level can enroll for this programme. Two sittings in O’level are allowed. The UNILAG DLI programme entertains installment payment. It is an open or part-time programme, with a unique examination arrangement i.e once in a year. The programme is suitable for the working class with busy schedule. The study center is on Unilag campus and its every Saturday (usually three or four Saturdays in a month). Payment is yearly (per session). If you are ready for registration, we can be of help to avoid mistake: 09022205421 / 08117765394
Note: An Aspiring student cannot be less than 21 years of age when applying for this programme.
Documents for Processing the DLI Application Form:
- O’Level Certificate (Except Students who wrote Exam a year before this announcement that are permitted to present the computer print out of their NECO or WAEC)
- Testimonial Original (Either Primary or Secondary School)
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Marriage Certificate (Applicable to only married candidate)
- Newspaper Publication (Applicable to only married candidate)
Note: UNILAG DLI does not accept NABTEB as at this year.
CHECK THE AVAILABLE COURSES IN UNILAG DLI BELOW.
- Bachelor of Education in Biology Education
- Bachelor of Education in Chemistry Education
- Bachelor of Education in Mathematics Education
- Bachelor of Education in Physics Education
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration
TO GET DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO REGISTER FOR UNILAG DLI APPLICATION FORM, CALL US TODAY: 09022205421 / 08117765394
SCREENING REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Testimonial (Secondary/Primary)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Affidavit that predates the admissions advertisement.
- O’ Level Certificate/All other Qualifications
- NYSC Certificate/NYSC Exemption Certificate for Direct Entry candidates.
- Marriage Certificates and Newspaper classification that predates the admissions advertisement (Married female only).
STAGE 2: SCREENING
The date for the screening will be communicated in due time.
Applicants shall not be less than 21 years of age by 31st December, 2017 (Baseline date is 31st December, 1996).
Please note that Police Report/Affidavit is not acceptable in place of any claimed missing certificate.
Certificate and not statement of results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2008.