INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF FORENSICS (IAF)
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS (UNILAG CONSULT)
in collaboration with the
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED FORENSIC INVESTIGATION PROFESSIONALS (IICFIP), USA
SPECIALISED PROFESSIONAL CAREER DEVELOPMENT (DIPLOMA/ADVANCED DIPLOMA) IN FORENSIC INVESTIGATION AND CRIMINAL INTELLIGENCE
Training Specialisations: (Full-Time & Weekend/Saturdays)
- Forensic Investigation and Criminal Intelligence
- Forensic Accounting and Criminal Intelligence
- Biomedical Forensics and Clinical Psychology (Lagos Centre Only)
Forensics: (used with a singular verb) Deals with the study of physical evidence in a modern legal context. The Practices is a broad array of highly specialized disciplines cutting across both natural and social sciences.
Forensic Investigation: Application of science and technology to investigate crimes and related matters, with a view to providing indisputable facts and evidence at trials.
Criminal Intelligence: Information gathered, organized, analysed, and disseminated in an effort to anticipate, prevent, or monitor criminal activities.
Targets: The Training is designed with the following individuals in view:
- Military & Para-Military, crime Investigation, & Intelligence Officers.
- Law Enforcement Officers: Police, Custom, Immigration, & Correctional Officers, Civil Defence Corps and other Security Officers.
- Economic and Financial Crime investigators; Fraud Examiners, Due Diligence and Compliance Officers, Auditors; Tax Fraud Examiners, Tax Inspectors/Practitioners, and Consultants.
- Forensic Practitioners, Criminals; Scientists, Medical Practitioners & Paramedics
- Government Officials; Business Executives, Finance Officers, Managers, and Investors.
- Lawyers/Legal & Para-Legal Officers; Psychologists; Investigative Journalists/Reporters.
- Academics; Educationists/Counselors; Human Resource Practitioners;
Entry Requirement: The following categories of people are eligible to apply for the Training.
- Holders of relevant professional qualifications from recognized professional bodies.
- Holders of university degrees/HND from recognized institutions.
- Any other persons in management cadre/senior officers. Minimum of ten years work experience. Age not below thirty years; and five ordinary level credit passes in any subjects (English Language and Mathematics inclusive).
- Youth Corpers and Graduating University Students (CGPA not below 2.50)
- Holders of GCE Advanced Level, OND, NCE, Diploma or any other certificate from recognized higher institutions. Minimum of five years work experience; Age not below twenty-five years; and five ordinary level credit passes (English language and Mathematics inclusive).
- Lagos: Training Room, UNILAG Consult Building, by First Bank, DLI/ISL Roundabout, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba Lagos
- Abuja: Committee of Vice-Chancellors Secretariat, No. 4, Parakou Street, Adjacent 1st Forty Hotel, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 11, Abuja, FCT.
- Part-Time: Six (6) Months (Weekend/Saturdays only)
- Full-Time: six (6) Weeks (Monday – Friday)
Time: 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Part-Time: Saturday, 02 February, 2019
- Full-Time: Monday 04 February & 07 October, 2019
Application Fee: @ N10,000, obtainable at Forensics Office: 2nd Floor, Unilag Consult Building. University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Programme Fees: N300,000 (IICFIP Membership Fees not inclusive)
Bank Account Details: UNILAG Consult, A/C No.: 2029937936, First Bank (Nigeria). PLC
Certification: On completion of the Training, Professional Diploma/Advanced Diploma Certificate will be jointly awarded by the University of Lagos (Unilag Consult and International Academy of Forensics (IAF) to successful participants; while IICFIP will award (optional) Certified Forensic Investigation Professional (CFIP) Certificate.
Tel: )8038211452 (IAF); 08181980476 (Unilag Consult); & 08029543243
Visit our Websites: www.forensicsacademy.org/www.unilagconsult.com.ng
Special Training Programmes: Group Short-Term Executive & In-House Trainings (on request)