*Application form for School of Nursing LUTH 2019-2020*
*Admission is on sale till June 7 2019*
The application form for admission into the School of Nursing (SON), Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idiaraba are on sale from February – June 7, 2019. Here is how to apply for the SON LUTH 2019-2020 session.
– Applicants are to obtain application code from the Admission Office SON Luth Idiaraba ONLY.
– From the portal home page click on Make Payment button (You need to make payment first before you can complete your form).
– Fill in your correct details and select your preferred payment options (Online Payment through ATM or Payment at the Bank). If your option is Bank Payment, An RRR code will be generated for payment at the Bank Counter.
– After successful payment, proceed to fill the Application Form (Note: that your e-mail and password supplied during payment will be used as your User ID and Password to log into your account).
– Upload your passport photograph (Not more than *30KB* in JPG or PNG format).
– Print your Exam slip and receipt from your account.
– Submit a copy of the printed Application Form to School of Nursing, Luth-Idiaraba, Lagos.
*Note*: First phase of entrance exam is JUNE 15th 2019.
*APPLICATION FEE*: *N7,000* (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)
Welcome to SON LUTH Portal
At School of Nursing, LUTH, Lagos, we give you maximum flexibility to study academic discipline of your choice, nursing. Our core principle is based on excellence as we seek to exceed expectation in grooming young nursing students, bridge the widening gap between theory and practice as well as contribute immensely to the growth/stability of Health care system in Nigeria.
All prospective applicants are to read the application guidelines on the school website, obtain their Application code from SON Luth Admission office ONLY, after which they are to make payment and complete their form respectively.
SON LUTH Idi-araba is aware of various individuals and organisations contacting people and requesting for money to help process admission on behalf of the school. These individuals and organizations are fraudsters and are not authorised by SON LUTH.