2019/2020 Unilag One Year Jupeb Diploma/Foundation Pre-Degree Programme Registration Process and Requirements is Out Now
Unilag diploma is one of the surest way of getting admission via direct entry into unilag,it is also called a back up incase your jamb is not good enough,unilag diploma is a one year programme that allows you to get admitted through direct entry,the form is sold fro 25,500 and the school fees is 400,000 but before you apply it is very important you know the specific requirements.
There will be an entrance exam for all applicants who registered for the programme, after which successful candidates will be granted admission to study their desired course, but the final exam will be the judge to decide if you will cross over to 200 level.
We have the past question and answers for all courses, the soft copy is sold for 3000 and can be sent to you via your email without you even coming to our office inside unilag ,while the hardcopy sells for 4000 and can be picked up in our office or delivered at your door step wherever you are.
Diploma is another certificate people rush in to obtain usually for admission purpose rather than for possession. With a diploma degree at hand, a direct entry admission process is much easier. It is inline with this that we look into the diploma programme of one the prestigious universities in Nigeria, the university of Lagos.
The programme is often referred to Unilag Diploma Foundation programme or Unilag Jupeb programme. It is a one year programme of serious academic drilling in the respective subjects combination in preparation for the university degree course. Well if you ask me, I don’t think it is any better than diploma programmes of other universities but the dignity of the school has rob on it. Lets take a look at the requirements and application process.
REQUIREMENTS FOR UNILAG DIPLOMA
Must posses 5 credits in their Olevel which must include maths and english and 3 relevant subject that are related to their course of study at not more than one sittings awaiting result need not apply and candidate must be 16yrs of age and above.
For you to know the subject combination for your desired course, and to know the subject combination for the entrance exam you have to call our inquiring numbers on 09022205421
Note that after purchasing of the form there will be an entrance exam,but do not be scared because we will assist you with the processing of the form and admission,we also have past question papers and answers, and last but not the least we also have good tutorial centers inside and outside campus.
Unilag Diploma Requirements
Just like any academic programme, the Unilag Diploma programme has got academic requirements you need to meet up with before you can be granted admission. You do need to have a good O level results which include credit passes in English language, Mathematics and three (3) other relevant subjects to the diploma programmes you want to pursue. This must not be more than one sitting.
In addition to this, it is to be noted that you will be required write and pass your entrance examination. The entrance examination comprise twenty (20) questions each for English and Mathematics with fifteen (15) each for the other three subjects. You will also go through medical screening to attest to your physical fitness.
once you successfully pass your examination, the journey to excellence begins the moment you are granted admission for the programme. It is to be noted that a high level discipline is required from all students who are lucky enough to be admitted for the programme.
For those preparing their mind to enroll in the Unilag Diploma programme, it is important to prepare your parents ahead for the financial commitment. The application form goes for twenty five thousand naira (N25,500) only at the moment while the school fees is around three hundred and fifty thousand naira (N400,000).
For further enquiries or assistance, you may forward an email to email@example.com or call 09022205421
List of Courses offered in the Unilag Foundation Programme.
Below are the list of courses offered in the Unilag Foundation/Diploma/Jupeb/Predegree programme;
- Foundation In Accounting.
- Foundation In Actuarial Science.
- Foundation In Adult Education.
- Foundation In Architecture.
- Foundation In Biochemistry.
- Foundation In Biology Education.
- Foundation In Botany.
- Foundation In Building.
- Foundation In Business Administration.
- Foundation In Business Education.
- Foundation In Cell Biology & Genetics.
- Foundation In Chemical Engineering.
- Foundation In Chemistry.
- Foundation In Civil & Environmental Engineering.
- Foundation In Computer Engineering.
- Foundation In Computer Sciences.
- Foundation In Dentistry.
- Foundation In Early Childhood Education.
- Foundation In Economics.
- Foundation In Economics Education.
- Foundation In Educational Administration.
- Foundation In Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Foundation In English.
- Foundation In English Education.
- Foundation In Estate Management.
- Foundation in Finance.
- Foundation In Fisheries.
- Foundation in French.
- Foundation In Geograph.
- Foundation In Geography Education.
- Foundation In Geology.
- Foundation In Geophysics.
- Foundation In Guidance & Counselling.
- Foundation In History & Strategic Studies.
- Foundation In Home Economics.
- Foundation In Human Kinetic & Health Education.
- Foundation In Industrial Relations & Personel Management.
- Foundation In Insurance.
- Foundation In Integrated Science.
- Foundation In Law.
- Foundation In Marine Biology.
- Foundation In Mass Communication.
- Foundation In Materials & Metallurgical Engineering.
- Foundation In Mathematics.
- Foundation In Mathematics Education.
- Foundation In Mechanical Engineering.
- Foundation In Medical Laboratory Sciences.
- Foundation In Medicine & Surgery.
- Foundation In Microbiology.
- Foundation In Music.
- Foundation In Nursing Sciences.
- Foundation In Petroleum & Gas Engineering.
- Foundation In Pharmacology.
- Foundation In Pharmacy.
- Foundation in Philosophy.
- Foundation In Physics.
- Foundation In Physics Education.
- Foundation In Physiology.
- Foundation In Physiotherapy.
- Foundation In Political Science.
- Foundation In Psychology.
- Foundation In Quantity Surveying.
- Foundation In Radiography.
- Foundation In Russian.
- Foundation In Sociology.
- Foundation In Sports Science.
- Foundation In Surveying & Geoinformatics.
- Foundation In Systems Engineering.
- Foundation In Theatre Arts.
- Foundation In Urban & Regional Planning.
- Foundation In Visual Arts.
- Foundation in Yoruba.
- Foundation in Zoology.
call for more information, past question, and registration. 09022205421
More updates and guide will be posted soon. Make sure you don’t miss out on any updates. Subscribe for free with the information below.
If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call or whatsapp our number 09022205421 or you can drop your questions on the comment section I will sure do well to reply you.
For further inquiries and admission assistance call 09022205421/08117765394
And most especially don’t forget to click on the subscription button to get all updates sent directly to your mail.