2021/2022 Unilag dli/ Part Time Academic Admission Form is out Here Now
The Distance Learning Institute (DLI) is the organ of the University that operates and coordinates the Open and Distance Learning programmes. It has an enhanced status as that of a faculty in the University. It has its own Management Board and an Academic Board. It is empowered to formulate its own policies, employ its own staff and be responsible for academic programmes, examinations, supervise its day-to-day affairs and generate funds for its operations.
Distance Learning Institute offers degree programmes in the following disciplines:-
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Public Administration
B.Sc. Education with specialization in the following subject areas:
- Business Education
B.Ed. Early Childhood Education
The courses in B.Sc. Accounting, B.Sc. Business Administration, B.Sc. Economics and B.Sc. Public Administration span three to five years, courses in Education Science span between two to five years depending on the entry qualifications of the candidate.
Applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements of Five (5) credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO O’ level, including English Language and Mathematics, taken at not more than two sittings.
Applicants seeking admission to Year Two should possess any of NCE, ND, JUPEP, GCE A’ Levels in relevant subjects.
Applicants seeking admission to Year Three should possess any of HND, Bachelor’s degree
Applicants awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
Applicants for the Distance Learning Institute programmes will not be less than 16 years of age by 31st October, 2021.
Admission is open to all applicants irrespective of any learning disability or challenge.
Applicants are required to possess basic ICT skills to enable them navigate the ICT Enabled Supported Blended Learning Model (IESBL) of the ODL mode.
There will be no UTME examination for Distance Learning Institute, University of Lagos, (UNILAG).
We can assist you with the registration and keep you updated on every happening in the department so that you don’t missed out on anything. Many students missed their chance last session because they were not informed on time. When they started calling, it was already too late. If you want us to handle your registration and keep you updated as event unfold in Distance Learning Institute part time Saturday programme, then feel free to call our number. If the number is switch off, leave a message for us and let us know when you intend coming for registration. This is a flexible part time programme for all workers. I know you won’t regret for coming. Many Unilag dli graduates can testify to this. We are transparent. No shady deal.
For further inquiries and admission assistance call 09022205421/08117765394
- Sales of Unilag Dli Form 2021/2022 Started = December 2020
- DLI Application Form Closing Date = July 31st 2021
- Academic Session = 2021/2022 Session
- Entrance Examination Date = No Exam (All that is required is proper registration with required documents)
The following candidates are eligible to apply for UNILAG DLI Programmes:
- Graduates of University of Lagos or any other university recognized by Senate (only candidates with good honours degrees in relevant disciplines will be considered for admission at enhanced entry level).
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma (ND) or National Certificate in Education (NCE) in the relevant disciplines. For this category, please note that only holders of HND with at least Upper Credit will be eligible for admissions at enhanced entry level.
- Holders of recognized relevant full professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, ACMA, ACIA, ACIS, ACIB, CII, may be considered for admission at enhanced level provided they have five credits at WASSCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level) or its equivalent, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any other two subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of WASSCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level) or its equivalent with credits in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any other two subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
Note: If You Are ready To Get Form we can be of assistance to you. feel free to talk to us any time from where ever you are in Nigeria: we will treat your issue with urgency . Call Our Line Today: 09022205421
For further inquiries and admission assistance call 09022205421/081177653944
JAMB REGISTRATION IS COMPULSORY FOR DLI APPLICANTS
It is now compulsory for every students putting in for the Distance Learning Part time to include in their registration JAMB registration number. Failure to comply with the new directive may lead no admission.
Applicants for a distance learning institution program are hereby advised that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) instructed candidates to attend the jamb facility through the certified centers and receive a jamb registry code to allow them to review and present the request document on the website of the Distance Learning Institute (DLI).
To book an appointment For 2021/2022 Unilag DLI Registration;
Put a call through to us first to notify us of when you will be coming;
Phone: 09022205421/08117765394(reach us via text messages or whatsapp if line too busy or not reachable)