UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
UNILAG CONSULT LIMITED
In Collaboration With
FASTPACE OPTIMUM RESOURCES LIMITED (FORL)
Offers Admission Into
CREDIT ANALYSIS AND LOAN RECOVERY
Quality loans are an important asset type for majority of commercial and merchant banks operating in Nigeria. Increasing loan impairment is a major challenge to the banking industry not only in Nigeria but has become a worldwide phenomenon. To assist in mitigating this problem in the local banking industry, this programme is intended to complement the grooming of highly skilled credit and loan recovery resource persons for the banking and finance sector in Nigeria to improve the quality of loans and hence profitability of local operators. Entrepreneurs and Staff engaged in Credit Control & Management in corporate organizations are also potential beneficiaries.
- Participants will be enabled to acquire in-depth knowledge and skills of using conventional techniques of assessing corporate loan risks.
- Candidates will be able to conduct independently in-depth analysis of credit proposal within relevant enabling institutional framework and arrive at prudent lending decisions.
- Participants will acquire the skills and methods off managing loans, handling problem loans and loan recovery.
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting and Basic (i). Analysts, Officers Deputy Managers, Managers and above in
Financial Analysis Banks and Financial Institutions
- The Banking Environment and Preliminary Screening (ii). Employees in Credit Control and Management in Other Corporate Organizations
- Credit Products and Credit Process Revision. (iii). Candidates without credit experience but with strong interests in
Credit and Loan Management,
- Assets Conversion Cycles (iv). Entrepreneurs.
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Evaluation of Industry and Management
- Financial Condition
- Corporate Collapse and its Prediction
- Term Loans ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Analysis of Banks and other Financial Institutions Good Higher National Diploma (HND)/Bachelor’s degree in any
- Writing a Credit Analysis Report Discipline as a minimum requirement.
- Credit Information and Relevance of Credit Bureau Possession of higher qualification(s) is an added advantage.
- Strategies of Loan management, Problem Loan
Management and Loan recovery
EMPLOYMENT AND PROMOTION OPPORTUNITIES
Upon successful completion of this programme, candidates currently engaged in the banking and finance industry are expected to experience both lateral and upward movements by way of versality and promotions in their work places as a result of enormous in-depth credit and loan recovery skills they have acquired. Indeed, their perspectives and understanding of their job related roles will change for better.
Candidates that are presently outside of banking and finance will be able to access employment opportunities in banks, finance and micro-finance companies, mortgage banks, insurance and other financial institutions both locally and internationally.
DURATION: (EIGHT WEEK-ENDS, SATURDAYS ONLY)
(Including Course Materials) Registration Form Commencement Date Venue
N150,00 N10,000 APRIL 24, 2021 in-person, University of Lagos with a blend
Method of Application Contact Details
Application forms can be obtained from Unilag Unilag Consult Limited
Consult Opp. International School. University of Lagos Phone: 08181980476
Completed application forms should be returned to Email: email@example.com
Unilag Consult on payment of application fee of Website: www.unilagconsult.com.ng
N10,000 to Unilag Consult.
FASTPACE OPTIMUM RESOURCES LIMITED
Account Number: 2029937936 Phone: 08053141261, 08104838152
First Bank Nig. Plc. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org