Study Abroad

We apply and process undergraduate and postgraduate admission into universities in UK, USA, Canada, Australia, France, China, Malaysia, Greece, Spain, Cyprus, Russia, Ukraine, Ghana, Singapore, South Africa, etc.

visit our website for more information about study abroad


Visa applications to the Schengen are not formalities. it is not just a matter of filling in a simple form and providing a few documents for the application. Many applications that are lodged by applicants with no professional help are refused.

This can be avoided by involving us from the start and we can provide the required input to the application to ensure it is compliant with the requirements for an application.

We recommend you contact us before lodging any application to enable us to help you and deal with the application for you.

​Don’t have your schengen visa refused. Contact us before applying. Read more pages of our Website and Contact us before you apply.

US Universities normally do not accept 3 years’ Bachelors degree from Nigeria like BA, B.Sc , B.Com for admission to their masters programs. Sixteen years of formal education or a four years’ Bachelors degree or Masters (MA/M. Com/MSC) with good grades (high first class or above) are the basic requirements for admission to MS programs in most US Universities. Apart from TOEFL (IELTS and PTE is also being accepted by many universities) students are also required to clear competitive exams like GRE/GMAT to secure admission and financial aid in good US Universities and also to secure visa without hassles.TOEFL 
TOEFL is Test of English as a Foreign Language. The test is conducted by ETS (Educational Testing Service) and the test fee is $170.The score is valid for 2 years and the score is sent to 4 universities by ETS free of cost at the time of exam. ETS charges additionally for scores sent to universities later. For more info visit the official website at or www.ets.orgGRE 
GRE is Graduate Record Examinations and is administered by ETS (Educational Testing Service) The test is essential for candidates seeking admission in a Masters Degree program in fields other than management are required to take the GRE. Most Universities require GRE for PhD. programs. The score of GRE has been generally valid for 5 years and the score is sent to 4 universities free of cost at the time of GRE exam. ETS charges fees for scores sent to universities later.

GMAT refers Graduate Management Admission Test which is administered by Graduate management Council (GMAC) The test is required for admission into a MBA Program. The test fee cost $250. The score is generally valid for 5 years and the score is sent to 5 universities by ETS free of cost at the time of exam. Students can register for the test by phone, fax or online and visit the official website at for more info.

Scholastic Aptitude Test is referred as SAT. The test is administered by the College Board and is required for admission into any Bachelors Degree Program. SAT is administrated by the College Board and offered 7 times a year. The score is sent to four universities free of cost, which can be selected at any time of registering for the exam. College Board charges additional for the score to be sent to university later. For more info visit the official website

TSE is Test of Spoken English conducted by ETS (Educational Testing Service) The validity of the score is 2 years. The test has the duration of 20 minutes and TSE is conducted once in a month. The score in sent to 2 Universities by ETS free of cost. ETS charges additionally for scores sent to more than 2 Universities. For more info visit the official website or

As majority of the US universities have earlier deadlines, it is highly recommended that You apply as early as possible.

Our experienced application team will advise you with all required formalities such as Letter of Recommendations or Statement of purpose etc. as per the university’s requirement to maximize the admission possibilities.

There are several immigrant and non-immigrant visa options at USA and one has to choose the one that is applicable according to the requirements. The passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the end of your intended stay in the US. Immigration regulations are very strict with respect to working while carrying a student visa. F-1 status, which is the most common status for full-time international students, allows for part time, on-campus employment (fewer than 20 hours per week.) J-1 student status allows for similar employment, with similar restrictions, as long as permission is given by the exchange visitor program sponsor. M-1 visa holders for technical and vocational programs are not permitted to work during the course of their studies.

To get the F-1 visa approved, the student will need to show that he/she has sufficient funds to pay for the first year of study and that you have resources available to cover the rest of your educational program. For an M-1 or J-1 visa, you will need to convince the authorities that you have sufficient funds to pay for all tuition and living costs for your complete stay in the US.

One of the most attractive aspects of US education is that majority of the students pursuing higher education in USA is successful in securing financial aids in the forms of research/graduate assistant ships, tuition fee waivers, fellowships etc. There are several international organizations, such as the Fulbright Commission, who grant aid to students all over the world to Study in USA. Some of the organizations that offer aid are:

The United Nations
World Council of Churches
Soros Foundation
World Health Organization

Students are permitted to work 20 hours per week on-campus during the first years of study. In the second year students are allowed to take part-time jobs or co-op/internships off campus to fulfill academic or financial requirements. The on campus jobs do not pay much and certainly not enough to finance a university education. This kind of jobs can only be a supplement to other funds.

Along with the acceptability and recognition of education, USA also offers the best in terms of future job prospects and immigration possibilities after studies. All students are entitled to stay back and work for one year period in USA under OPT (Optional Professional Training). For STEM Graduates(Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) the OPT can be further extended to another 24 months (Total 36 Months). Students who are successful in finding a suitable placement canapply for H1B (Job Visa) during this period.

error: Content is protected !!
WhatsApp chat