Apply for UNILAG Sandwich Programmes Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
The Institute of Continuing Education, University of Lagos (UNILAG) in collaboration with the Faculty of Education (Sandwich) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Sandwich Degree (B.Ed., B.A.Ed. and B.Sc.Ed.) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
It is no longer a news that the faculty of Education Unilag Part-time sandwich application form is currently selling and the form sells for 11,500 the form will be sold for a period of two -three months, the programme is mostly recommended for those who want to build a career in the education line or might probably own a school.
To purchase the form what you need to do is to come to Unilag to our office precisely around and generate a remitta number after which you take the remitta to the bank and pay the sum of 11,500
But I don’t usually advice you go about the purchase yourself, that is why me and my team we set up a stand in Unilag to assist in the registration process, while coming please come with the following document;
1. Waec Certificate
2. Birth Certificate
3. A passport photograph
4. if you ave NCE Result/certificate, you also use that too. it qualify you to 200 level
the above documents are compulsory because they will all be uploaded on your application portal.
UNILAG SANDWICH ADMISSION – ELIGIBILITY.
All candidates who possess five credits (5) passes in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than TWO sittings are eligible to apply.
UNILAG SANDWICH AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN ENGLISH EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN ADULT EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN BIOLOGY EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN BUSINESS EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN CHEMISTRY EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN ECONOMICS EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN FRENCH EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN GEOGRAPHY EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN HEALTH EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN HEALTH EDUCATION (FOR HEALTH PROFESSIONALS)
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN HISTORY EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN HOME ECONOMICS
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN HUMAN KINETICS
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN IGBO
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN INTEGRATED SCIENCE EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN PHYSICS EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN YORUBA EDUCATION
GENERAL INFORMATION TO APPLICANTS
- Offer of admission into programmes listed above is subject to the availability of qualified applicants.
- There will be no UTME examination for the Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) UNILAG candidates.
How to Apply for UNILAG Sandwich Form
The application will be in two (2) stages: JAMB and ICE (Sandwich) UNILAG.
- Log on to JAMB CAP website and register.
- Pay a sum of N3, 500 to enable you obtain a JAMB registration number
SUBMISSION OF UNILAG SANDWICH APPLICATION FORMS
Completed application forms should be submitted online and a hard copy of the completed forms in colour print should be submitted to Sandwich Office, Faculty of Education.
Deadline to Apply
All completed application forms are to be submitted on or before Friday, 28th June 2019.
UNILAG SANDWICH ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
Examinations for these programmes which will be in English Language, Mathematics and General Paper are as scheduled below:
|FACULTY/ PROGRAMME||VENUE||DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION||EXAMINATION DATE|
|Faculty of Education*Sandwich Programme||Education Hall University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos||Friday, 28th June 2020||Saturday 29th June 2020 Time: 8.00 am.|
- Candidates are expected to come to the examination hall with the colour print of their Application Form.
- Provisional Admission Letters would be ready for collection two weeks after the entrance examination.
If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call or whatsapp our number 09022205421 or you can drop your questions on the comment section I will sure do well to reply you.
For further inquiries and admission assistance call 09022205421/08117765394
And most especially don’t forget to click on the subscription button to get all updates sent directly to your mail.